International Scientific Psychology Network
The International Scientific Psychology Network aims at promoting the advancement of Psychology in Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries through international scientific cooperation: (1) among Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking Psychology researchers; (2) connecting Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking Psychology researchers with scholars from all over the world regardless of language and nationality.
The following actions are proposed to promote international scientific cooperation:
(1) Identification of Researchers and Themes Investigated – ISPN invites all Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking Psychology researchers to become a member, submitting some basic information related to her/his scientific activities.
(2) Diffusion of Research Production and Interests – The website will publicize the scientific production and research interests of all ISPN members to promote the visibility of Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking Scientific Psychology
(3) Annual Reviews of Scientific Psychology in Spanish/Portuguese – ISPN will publish annual reviews covering different areas of Psychology investigation in Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countires (in English) to promote its visibility.
(4) Submit a Proposal – Authors interested in preparing critical reviews of specific Psychology areas are invited to submit a proposal (in English, Spanish, or Portuguese). The Annual Reviews aim at making research in Psychology produced in Spanish and Portuguese available to an international wider audience, promoting its visibility and citation.
Types of Members
- Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking Members – All those actively engaged in research in Psychology from any Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking country, including faculty members, graduate and undergraduate students, are invited to join ISPN.
- International Members – Researchers from any country and language interested in psychological investigation conducted in Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries are also welcome as members.
More than 300 researchers from 21 countries have already joined ISPN
For further information, please visit our new website at
There is no charge to become a member of ISPN.